Friday, October 1, 2010

Why This Blog?

In a world that is rapidly changing around us, many people wonder why certain things happen in our lives. Challenges arise in our minds and hearts, sometimes we do not know what to do with ourselves. The purpose of this blog is to help those LDS Members and Non-LDS Members around the world the opportunity to get inspired and get advice to help them. 


This blog will also have opinions about articles that I have read, stories I have heard, and news reports that I have seen about the church. So please follow along, and let us make this journey together and learn about other people.


I would also like to take this opportunity to share the link to my YouTube Channel where I make videos/movies to promote the church and spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ with everyone.
www.youtube.com/user/albertojburuca


On this channel, I favorite videos almost on a daily basis. I also Upload at least one new video a week, and one good week I will post more than that. Add me as a friend and Subscribe to me there.


Thanks,


Alberto J. Buruca (AJ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment